英語帶翻譯詩歌
And we will sit upon the rocks,
激情的牧羊人致心愛的姑娘
Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,
克里斯托弗 馬洛
By shallow rivers to whose falls
來吧,和我生活在一起,做我的愛人,
Melodious birds sing madrigals.
在這裏,我們將快樂無邊,
And I will make thee beds of roses
這裏有峻峭秀麗的山巒,
And a thousand fragrant posies,
還有風光明媚的山谷田園。
A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,
在那邊,我倆坐在山岩上,
Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;
看牧羊人餵養可愛的羔羊,
A gown made of the finest wool
在淺淺的小溪旁,
Which from our pretty lambs we pull;
鳥兒隨着潺潺流水,唱着情歌。
Fair lined slippers for the cold,
在那邊,我將用玫瑰編一頂花冠,
With buckles of the purest gold ;
用成千的花束做牀,
A belt of straw and ivy buds,
用愛神木的葉子織成長裙,
With coral clasps and amber studs:
一切都獻給你,絢麗與芬芳。
And if these pleasures may thee move,
我從羔羊身上剪下最好的羊毛,
Come live with me, and be my love.
爲你做防寒的鞋襯和長袍;
The shepherds Js swains shall dance and sing
用純金爲你製作鞋釦,
For thy delight each May morning:
該有多麼珍貴,多麼榮耀。
If these delights thy mind may move,
我用長春藤和芳草做腰帶,
Then live with me and be my love.
珊瑚帶扣點綴着琥珀水晶。
假如這些享受能打動你的心,
英語詩歌帶翻譯二
When We Two Parted
我們倆分別時
George Gordon Byron
喬治 戈登 拜倫
When we two parted
我們倆分別時
In silence and tears,
相對無言地垂淚
Half broken-hearted
兩顆心_半裂碎,
To serve for years,
因爲即將多年相違,
Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
你的面容蒼白冰冷,
Colder thy kiss,
更冷的是你的吻;
Truly that hour foretold
那時刻真的預兆着
Sorrow to this !
今日的傷心。
The dew of the morning
那天清晨的寒露
Suck chill or my brow
冷徹了我的眉宇——
It felt like the warning
它象是告誡
Of what I feel now.
我今日的感觸。
Thy vows are all broken,
你背棄山盟海誓
And light is thy fame ;
聲名變得輕浮:
I hear thy name spoken,
我聽別人提起你的姓名,
And share in its shame.
我就會感到羞辱。
They name thee before me,
人們在我面前提起你,
A knell to mine ear;
我聽來猶如喪鐘;
A shudder comes o!er me
我忍不住周身戰慄
Why wert thou so dear ?
我爲何對你鍾情7
Thy know not I knew thee,
他們不知道我曾認識你
who knew thee too well :
曾經你瞭解很深:
Long, Long shall I rue thee
我將長久哀嘆你,
Too deeply to tell.
深沉得難以啓口。
In secret we met
憶昔日幽會相見,
In silence I grieve
想今朝黯然悲傷,
That thy heart could forget,
你竟然把我淡忘,
Thy spirit deceive.
你竟然把我欺騙,
If I should meet thee
倘若多年以後,
After long years,
我們偶然相遇,
How should I greet thee ?
我該如何稱呼你?
With silence and tears.
只有含着淚默默無語。
英語詩歌帶翻譯三
You Know My Heart
你懂我的心
Bettine Brentano to Goethe
貝婷 布倫塔諾致歌德
You know my heart;
你懂我的心;
You know that all there is desire,
你懂我心中所有的願望
Thought, boding and longing;
思念、預兆和渴求;
You live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.
你生活在幽靈之中,他們給你以神靈的智慧。
You must nourish me ;
你一定要給我以”滋養”。
You give all that in advance,
如你以前給予我的'一樣,
Which I do not understand to ask for.
給予我無法訴求的嚮往。
My mind has a small embrace,
雖說我才疏學淺,
My love a large one;
但我的愛很博淵;
You must bring them to a balance.
你一定要平衡這兩方面。
Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;
在理智跟不上愛情的節奏時,便波浪連連。
You are matched to my love;
你知道我有多愛你;
You are friendly, kind and indulgent;
你友善、溫存、寬厚。
Let me know when my heart is off the balance.
告訴我,什麼時候我的心失了衡。
I understand your silent signs.
我懂得你那無聲的暗示。
A look from your eyes into mine,
你映入我眼簾的凝睇,
A kiss from you upon my lips,
你印在我脣上的熱吻,
Instructs me in all,
向我說明了一切。
What might seem delighted to learn,
這一切對於像我這樣的人,
To one who, like me,Had experience from those.
對於有過這方面感情經歷的人,
I am far from you;
你我天各一方,
Mine are become strange to me.
給你的凝望和親吻,我已日益陌生。
I must ever return in thought to that hour when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.
我無法不想抱你入懷的溫柔。
Then I begin to weep,
然後我便開始抽泣,
But the tears dry again unawares.
不知不覺眼淚已乾涸。
Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think) over to me in thisconcealed stillness;
是的,在深藏的靜謐中他對我一往情深(我如是想)。
And should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving, reach to him in the distance?
難道我就不應藉着永不動搖的深情遙通心聲嗎?
Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you:
啊,你不知道我一心要對你說的話?
It overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.
我要對你無限地輕聲嘆息,竊竊私語,讓感情滿溢昇華。
Be my only happiness on earth you friendly will to me.
願我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你對我的無限溫柔。
O,dear friend,
啊,親愛的朋友,
Give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.
只求你給我暗示,你心中只有我一個人。
-
放下你的那一刻我哭了詩歌
你會用多久的時間來嘗試忘記一個人?有的人因爲太過習慣,到真的要突然離開的那一剎那,痛不是因爲失去,而是因爲不習慣。----題記放下你的那一刻,我哭了。因爲我早已經習慣了,在那扇門前靜靜的等待你的出現。但是,從現在開始,我不會再傻傻地等在你家門前。放下你的那一刻...
-
天地愛情詩歌
天堂是否太安靜我聽不清他是否真的愛你纔是我最大的顧忌遙遠的距離讓我反省曾對你不夠疼惜而你如今愛的撕心歇底letmebreathless到底如何才能靠近你這天堂與人間的距離明知遙不可及卻仍用頭狠狠撞地喘氣喘氣你雙眼迷離背後是他慾望的笑意而我無能爲力帶走你人...
-
適合教師集體朗誦詩歌有哪些
詩歌形象表達作者豐富情感,集中反映社會生活並具有一定節奏和韻律的文學體裁。適合教師集體朗誦詩歌有哪些,我們來看看下文的介紹。1、《相信未來》當蜘蛛網無情地查封了我的爐臺當灰燼的餘煙嘆息着貧困的悲哀我依然固執地鋪平失望的灰燼用美麗的雪花寫下:相信未...
-
一年級寫春天的詩歌
春風細雨、春風化雨、春意盎然、春回大地等。以下是小編幫大家整理的一年級寫春天的詩歌,歡迎大家借鑑與參考,希望對大家有所幫助。1、《春天的門縫裏》春天的門縫裏,藏着鵝黃的小草芽兒,藏着嫩綠的小樹芽兒,藏着粉紅的花苞苞。小鳥飛來了,唱着快樂的歌兒,小草芽兒聽...