精選常用電話語句
Emergency Assistance, may I help you?緊急事故救援中心,有什麼需要幫助的嗎?
I've just been robbed. What should I do?我剛剛被搶劫了,現在不知道該怎麼辦?
Are you injured, sir?先生,您受傷了嗎?
No, no, I'm just a little upset.沒有,沒有受傷,只是情緒有點不穩。
Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.請保持鎮靜,先生。告訴我你的名字和所在地點。
My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陸偉,在長安街北京飯店旁邊。
Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.請您呆在原地,兩分鐘之內我們派巡邏車過來。
I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被搶劫了。
A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一個盜賊搶劫了我,你能替我報警嗎?
Please try to keep relaxed, sir.別太緊張,先生。
Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?請給我您的姓名與地點所在。
San Francisco General Hospital.這裏是舊金山總醫院。
Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,這兒有急病患者,請派一部救護車來。
OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,請冷靜下來,先生。
And tell me where you are and what's happened.告訴我你在哪裏,發生了什麼事?
OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,對。我們在North Beach的La Traviata餐廳。
And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-
Is your wife ill?是你太太病了嗎?
Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。
Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想這是一位急病患者。
It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分鐘就會痛呀。
You mean from the food?是不是吃東西引起的?
From the baby!是胎兒引起的。
She's having a baby?她懷孕了嗎?
Yeah!是啊!
Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?那你爲什麼不早告訴我?餐廳的地址是?
Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大道888號。華盛頓廣場東邊的一個街區。
OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.好的,先生。你就在那邊等着,救護車10分鐘之內到。
Thanks a lot.多謝,多謝!
There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.這有火災,請儘快派消防車來。
There's been a car accident, please call the police.這發生了車禍,請快報警。
Take it easy, sir. I'll need your name, in full, and what's happened.彆着急,給我你的全名和事情的情況。May I speak with Mr. Chen, please?可以請陳先生聽電話嗎?
Sorry, but he is out at the moment.抱歉,他現在出去了?
Then, please tell him that Zhao Li called.這樣好了,請轉告他趙力來過電話。
Yes. I'm sorry, but how do you spell your last name, sir?好的`,不過對不起,先生你的姓怎麼拼?
It's Zhao, Z-H-A-O.姓趙,Z-H-A-O。
Please tell him that Lu Ming tried to contact him.請你轉告他陸明正設法跟他聯繫。
Please inform him that Chen Gang was calling.麻煩你通知他陳剛來過電話。
Please give him the message.請轉告他。
What's the spelling of your family name, sir?您的姓怎麼拼,先生?
May I speak to Miss Tan, please?可以請譚小姐聽電話嗎?
Sorry, but she is with someone right now.抱歉,她正在會客。
I see. May I leave her a message then?噢,那我可以留話給她嗎?
Certainly.當然可以。
Please ask her to call me at 6225-9438.麻煩你請她打5225-9438找我。
Yes. I will.好的。
I'd like to leave a message for him, if you don't mind.你若不介意的話,我想留話給他。
Can I leave him a voice in mail?我可以在他的語音信箱裏留話嗎?
Can you relay this to Mr. Li?你能傳話給李先生嗎?
May I speak to Miss Hu, please?可以請胡小姐聽電話嗎?
Sorry, but she is out for lunch right now.抱歉,她現在出去吃午飯了。
I see. What time will she come back?哦,那她幾點會回來?
She'll be back around 2:30.大概兩點半會回來。
I'll have her call you as soon as she comes back.等她一回來, 我就請她馬上回電。
That's nice. I'll be waiting for her call. Thank you.太好了,那我就等她的電話。謝謝。
I'll give him your message as soon as he's available.他一有空我就轉告他您的留言。
-
最美的新婚祝福的話
1、祝你們永結同心,百年好合!新婚愉快,甜甜蜜蜜!2、爲你祝福,爲你歡笑,因爲在今天,我的內心也跟你一樣的歡騰、快樂!祝你們,百年好合!白頭到老!3、伸出愛的手,接往盈盈的祝福,讓幸福綻放燦爛的花朵,迎向你們未來的日子...祝新婚愉快。4、你們本就是天生一對,地造一雙,而今共偕...
-
關於朋友離別的精選話語
1、一切都將成爲過去,朦朦朧朧,潦潦草草。不論是獲得還是丟失,朋友都還要繼續,讓我們瀟灑地揮揮手,不再回頭。2、明晨行別,但願雲彩、豔陽一直陪伴你走到遙遠的天涯;鮮花、綠草相隨你鋪展遠遠的前程。3、千言萬語只想告訴你,我們永遠是朋友,千山萬水只能阻擋我的視線,卻...
-
讚美老師的話語有哪些
有人說老師像園丁;也有人說老師像蠟燭;而我卻覺得她更像一支粉筆。她縮短了自己的身軀,爲我們鋪長了知識之路。她總是默默地在黑板上耕耘着,爲我們播下了知識的種子。下面,小編爲大家分享讚美老師的話語,快來看看吧!1、您用生命的火炬照亮了我前進的道路,一路上有您...
-
安慰生病的朋友的話語有哪些
1你的康復,就是我的幸福;你的安康,就是我的平安。你會好起來的!2以自然之道,養自然之身。一個人當他渾然忘卻了自己年齡時,纔是最健壯的時期。3天氣變得真快,北風悄悄吹來,出門外套要帶,睡覺記着要蓋,多吃水果青菜,還要記着補鈣,健康永遠相伴!4想想父母,吃藥不苦;想想親朋,打...