博文谷

位置:首頁 > 實用範文 > 臺詞

泰坦尼克號英文臺詞

臺詞2.5W

導語:泰坦尼克號以1912年泰坦尼克號郵輪在其處女啓航時觸礁冰山而沉沒的事件爲背景,講述了處於不同階層的兩個人窮畫家傑克和貴族女露絲拋棄世俗的偏見墜入愛河,最終傑克把生命的機會讓給了露絲的感人故事。下面小編分享泰坦尼克號的英文臺詞,歡迎參考!

泰坦尼克號英文臺詞

Selected Scene 1

場景1

Rose: Hello, Jack. I changed my mind, Theysaid you might be up here.

露絲:你好,傑克,我改變主意了,聽說你在這裏。

Jack: Xu, Give me your hand. Now close youreyes, go on! Now step up. Now, hold on to the railing. keep your eyes 't peak.

傑克:把手給我,閉上眼,站上來,抓住欄杆,閉上眼睛,別偷看。

Rose: I'm not.

露絲:我不看。

Jack: Step up onto the railing. Hold on,hold on. keep your eyes closed. Do you trust me?

傑克:站上來,抓住欄杆,閉上眼睛。你相信我嗎?

Rosa: I trust you.

露絲:我相信你!

Jack: All right, open your eyes.

傑克:好了,睜開眼睛吧。

Rose: I'm flying. Jack.

露絲:我在飛啊,傑克。

Jack guides Rose to the front of the ship,where he has her stand on the bow of the ship with her hands outstretched. Shefeels like she is flying. Jack puts her arms around her and they kiss for thefirst time.

傑克領着露絲來到船前,讓她兩臂伸開,站在船頭。她感到自己飄飄欲飛,傑克抱住她,他

們第一次親吻了起來。

The music plays:

樂聲響起:

Every night in my dreams,

每天夜裏在我的.夢裏,

I see you, I feel you.

我看見你,感覺到你。

That is how I know you go on.

我知道你會勇往直前。

Far across the distance and spaces betweenus.

越過千山, 涉過萬水,

You have come to show you go on.

你向我表明你會勇往直前。

Near, far, wherever you are,

無論是遠是近,無論你在何方,

I believe that the heart does go on.

我相信愛心依舊。

Once more, you open the door,

你再次敞開心扉,

And you're here in my heart,

你就在我的心裏,

And my heart will go on and on.

我的心依然如故。

Love can touch us one time and last for alifetime

愛觸摸我們一次,將會持續一生,

And never let go till we're gone.

直到永恆。

Love was when I loved you,

愛是深情,愛是執著。

One true time I hold to.

在我的生命中,

In my life we'll always go on.

我們總會勇往直前。

Selected Scene 2

場景2

Jack and Rose drift in the black is clinging to the piece of wood that Rose is lying on.

傑克和露絲漂浮在黑沉沉的水裏,傑克緊緊抱着露絲躺在上面的那塊木頭。

Rose: It's getting quiet.

露絲:它安靜下來了。

Jack: It's going to take'em a couple ofminutes to get the boats organized.. I don't know about you, but I intend towrite a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.

傑克:還有幾分鐘,他們就能把那些小船連接好……我不知道你,但我想給白星航運公司寫一封言辭強烈的信投訴這件事。

Rose: I love you, Jack.

露絲:傑克,我愛你。

Jack: No... Don't you do that. Don't sayyour good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?

傑克:別……別那樣,不要說再見,還不是時候,你明白我的意思嗎?

Rose: I'm so cold.

露絲:我很冷。

Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get outof here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies andyou're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm inyour bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?

傑克:聽我說,露絲,你一定要脫險,你要活下去,你要生好多孩子,你要看着他們長大。等你老了,你會安息在溫暖的牀上,而不是在這裏,不是今晚,不是像這樣死去。你明白我的意思嗎?

Rose: I can't feel my body.

露絲:我全身沒有知覺了。